Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Nothing like being pampered by four year old boys..

My mom is visiting us for a few days. We have been having fun shopping, cooking & playing with the boys. Today the boys asked if they could paint our nails. They have never done this before. They have just seen me do it in the past. So we stripped the boys down to their undies and let them have at it. We did this in the backyard so I didn't end up with fingernail polish all over my carpet & furniture. Of course, I took pictures. The boys picked the colors so keep that in mind!



Before picture of Grandma's feet
(yeah, she will kill me for posting this!)


During....


The final product.
(Doug..my mom says you have your work cut out for you when she gets home)


Me..during my manicure.


The final product.



We had a good time! The only disaster out of the whole thing is the boys got nail polish on my new shirt :( Here is hoping it comes out!

8 comments:

Doug said...

O.M.G.!!! You are brave! Looks like I won't have to do it anymore.

carol said...

wow! did they charge you? because your mani/pedis look AMAZING! Your boys should go into business! :)

Anonymous said...

How fun! You're such a good Mom (and Grandma).

Tiffany said...

fingernail polish remover on your shirt. Try a spot that doesn't show first to see if it will bleed out the color of the shirt too much.

Cathy said...

I got the nail polish out by using Off bug spray! Sounds crazy I know but I looked it up online and found that a lot of people swear by this method! Spray a little on and use an old toothbrush and gently work it in. It took a few tries but I got the spot out! Wahooo!

Amy said...

bug spray? i'll have to remember that one! the boys did a wonderful job!! I've let mine file, but not paint yet...maybe I'll have to let them go at it. Sounds like you and mom are having a great week!

Ry and Xaine said...

Oh.. Tony is going to be so proud when the boys go into business together and open up their first beauty shop on exchange in SLC.. :) Looks like you are having a bright and colorful time in Utah. Love and miss "ya'l" :)

Tricia said...

Maybe they can paint Grace's nails next.... lol.