Saturday, August 16, 2008

Sweet!

My friend Natalie has a wonderful site that she posts yummy recipes on. I have been eying these cinnamon rolls for months now so I decided it was time I try to make them. I am not the best baker so I always hesitate to even try. It took two tries, but they finally turned out! She has a recipe for cream cheese frosting that sounded yummy, but since I did not have cream cheese on hand I opted for making frosting out of powdered sugar. I just had to document the occasion to prove to my family that I CAN bake. :)

3 comments:

Natalie said...

YAY! I'm glad they turned out for you! I love those -- they're so yummy. :)

Anonymous said...

WTF!! Now i am going to expect them when i come over.. Shorty

Shea said...

hahaha..Shorty, you make me laugh. I will make them for you anytime :) You just have to eat them all or take them all home!