Thursday, August 7, 2008

4 p.m. is not coming soon enough!

We are heading to our family cabin with the Thomason's this afternoon. The boys have been helping me pack up the car. They actually asked if I would take their picture to show their grandma's. I have decided I blog way to much if my 4 year old boys want to contribute.



You may not be able to tell, but they are sitting on a cooler that they packed by themselves. Taylor asked if they could pack it..I was busy trying to put everything else together so I said sure. When they were all done I looked inside. They packed nothing but Kool-Aid Jammers & Otter Pops. I just had to laugh. I had to sneak in food when they were not looking!

***On a side note, the boys' Grandma & Grandpa Dude visited Utah last weekend and while they were here they bought the boys each a new pillow. These things are as big as the boys and they want to take them with us this weekend. We may need to get a bigger car if this continues!! Thank you grandma & grandpa! The boys love their new pillows!!

8 comments:

mode36 said...

I guess I shouldn't say something came up and I have to work late, then?  Good thing nothing did...yet!

Tiffany said...

Those pillows are sooooo cool! I think it is cute that Taylor and Isaac want you to put things on the blog. I have had many requests (mostly from Ashley) to do the same thing. I think it is cute.

Anonymous said...

ah hell the boys are so damn cute.. i dont think i say that enough haha... shorty

Anonymous said...

Clever "little" partners...they can pack my cooler anytime!!

Cathy said...

Looks like you need a bigger car to fit the boys and their new pillows! Those things are awesome looking! Love the picture of the boys! I miss them so much and can't wait to get down there...love you all

M and M said...

Thought the novelty of the pillows would have been gone by now. Guess not. You should have gotten a picture of the boys trying to carry something as big as they are ;)

Just notice that the Hulk has my body but Tony's looks ;)

Have fun in the mountains!

mode36 said...

Yeah, you are right, the Hulk is looking a bit soft!  Interesting comment about the looks, though, since most people think we look alike!

M and M said...

Execpt I smile more :)