Sunday, August 10, 2008

Future Pros?

The boys have shown an interest in playing golf the last few weeks, Isaac in particular. Tony and I took lessons together 2 years ago and we have been playing ever since (Tony more than I). One night last week I came home from work with Tony asking me "Do you want to see what I bought the boys?" It was a small Nike golf club. Isaac was in heaven. He has not let that thing out of his sight for more than a few hours a day. Taylor likes it, but is just as happy with a plastic fisher price golf club. Anyways, on with the story....We woke up yesterday and Isaac desperately wanted to go to a golf course with "special golf grass". We called around and found a course that allows all ages on the driving range. We let the boys hit balls while we helped & instructed (again, more Tony than I). As you will see in the video below, Isaac seems to get the idea a little bit more than Taylor. Hopefully with some more practice we will be able to take them golfing in a few years!






Isaac getting ready to hit the ball. Notice his facial expression. Anytime he is concentrating really hard, his tongue pops out. (Tony says that he takes after Grandpa Dude in that sense)



Taylor after he hit the ball



Action shots!




After watching this back, I realized that I don't sound super excited in it :) I was trying to get a video with both of them in it without it being 5 minutes long! Hope you enjoy!

9 comments:

Chan said...

Casey has been hoping Dalen would be a golfer so it is nice to see I'm not the only one! They are so cute!

Tiffany said...

That is really really really really great and adorable. How fun. Hope they keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Watch out Tiger Woods!!! "Golf suits them to a tee"!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, that last comment was from me! :)

Danielle said...

That is the cutest thing ever!

Anonymous said...

That is so freakin cute.. haha.. Shorty

Cathy said...

Looks like they may have the "golf bug"!!! My gosh they are so adorable!!

M and M said...

They will be beating the two of you in no time! What will be your reaction then?

That is so cool, maybe I should come up and give them lessons :)

Unknown said...

I'm sure the lessons would be better than what we could do for them!  If they are still interested in about 4 years we will probably put them in lessons.