Saturday, August 16, 2008

Penguin Suits

The boys have been asked to be ring bearers in Tony's cousin's upcoming wedding. We went to the tux shop today to have them fitted. They will be wearing a light colored tux with matching shoes. I can't wait! I took pictures because I am a freak and think I need to take pictures of everything. :)

Taylor


Because he swore it would fit :)


Isaac was getting measured. I had to laugh at Taylor. I think he was just done.


Just because I really like this picture...

8 comments:

The Dahlstroms said...

Shea, I found your blog and your boy's are sooo cute! How have you been?

Cathy said...

Oh man! What handsome little guys! They will be the hit of the wedding!!!!! :)

Tiffany said...

How cute!!!! They will have fun at Amanda's wedding I think.

Doug said...

I think I see a way for you to pay for that Guest Room makeover... rent the boys out as ushers on the weekends... Looks like the fitting was too much for Taylor in that one photo.

Terry and Laurie said...

The boys are going to add some adorable moments, and memories to the wedding!!

Anonymous said...

they are freakin stinkin cute little guys arent they. haha. my favorite is the one where one of the boys looks passed out from shopping.. reminds me of my days shopping with ryan.. haha

Anonymous said...

they are freakin stinkin cute little guys arent they. haha. my favorite is the one where one of the boys looks passed out from shopping.. reminds me of my days shopping with ryan.. haha SHORTY

Janae said...

Hey Shea...I just wanted to say that your boys are really cute! I can't believe how big they're getting! Anyway, just thought I'd say hi.