Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Stick of Love..


My friend Trish and I went to the local Day Spa last week and had a pedicure. It was wonderful! They always try and get you to buy the product they use and for the most part I never do. However, the girl used this moisture stick on my feet and I fell in love all over again. Now, just so you know my feet are really dry. I wear flip flops year around..literally. Rain, snow, sun..whatever. So, for that exact reason I decided to purchase the moisture stick. I have been using it for 1 week and I can not believe the difference it has made! I hope I don't gross any of you out by saying this, but my feet do not snag on my sheets anymore! YAY!

Because I love this so much I wanted to share it with all of you in case any of you out there wear flip flops year around like me. It is by Get Fresh Feet & it is called Poor Soles. The scent is lemon grass. I paid $13.00 at the Day Spa. I found it listed on Amazon for roughly the same price. I hope you enjoy :)

5 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm glad someone else's heels do that sometimes, too. :) The slight bump in humidity here has worked wonders on my feet...since I wear flip flops year-round, too :)

Tricia said...

I am so glad we bought that stuff! My feet are as soft as a baby's bum.... (and I would know since I change 2 baby bums daily)

Now, if we can only figure out how we can afford a pedicure WEEKLY! I meant to post the pics of our nicely painted toes, but my laptop is having issues-- as you can see from my lack of blogs!

Cathy said...

It really works huh? I want some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh thank god... you saw the light of soft feet.. hehe.. My feet dont catch on the sheets but it would be night to get that. hmm i might just have to get it.. haha

Anonymous said...

ooh that was me short.. sorry