Thursday, July 24, 2008

Ok..this is not fun

Alright, I know my blog is messed up right now. I am trying to change it. For some reason while viewing this in Internet Explorer the page is not completely loading. If it is viewed in FireFox (which is what I use) it loads just fine. This is causing a problem with the font colors. Through Explorer I need the font to be black..through FireFox I need it to be white. So, either way, someone will not be able to read the blogs unless you highlight them. I'm trying to fix this! It may take a bit to figure out.

If any of you out there wouldn't mind, could you tell me how you view this blog so I know who to cater to? Explorer or FireFox users. Thanks!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now you tell us.. my hell.. I just spent Xaines college savings on new glasses thinking my eyesight was failing me.. Called this Blog expert (we'll call her Shea) and she kept insisting that the site was PERFECT and that I didn't know what I was talking about because I was just a stupid male using Internet Explorer...

Shea said...

LOL Ryan..you make me laugh. You are so full of crap. :) You should totally switch to FireFox.

Courtney said...

so- i can be somewhat of a blog stalker... ;) so i clicked on your link from amy's page, and as it loaded (i use int explorer) i thought- this layout is sooo adorable! i could read it just fine btw.

Shea said...

Mommy Andrews! Thank you so much for letting me know..I have been having a hard time getting this one to work out. I'm glad you like it 8)

Anonymous said...

I like the new look....I use Internet Explorer. You and Ryan both make me :) laugh!!!!

Tricia said...

**ATTENTION PC USERS**

Save yourself some stress in your life and...

BUY A MAC

M and M said...

I use Explorer and can read it just fine. I thought about a Mac once, then I went to McDonalds and had one,didn't really like it. Not much of a fast food kind of person ;-)