Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Fourth


I am a bit late in posting this, but we all hope you had a wonderful 4th of July! I love this holiday. We had such a great time. We spent the day with our friends, the Thomason's. It has become our tradition to start out the day with the parade & we end it with the fireworks..I'm sure most of you spend your day the same way. We were also lucky enough to have been invited to a wonderful BBQ at the Evans' house. It was so nice to hang with old friends again. The food was great, the kids had a blast running around & it didn't rain. :) Here are a few pictures from the morning. I'm so bummed that I didn't get any pictures of the BBQ, but there is always next year.


Trying to get a picture of the three of them was hilarious. This was the best one.


Waiting for the parade to start. Isaac looks sleepy already!


Taylor, Kian, Isaac, Grace & Ryland

**I will post pictures of the BBQ later. Laurie mentioned today that she took some & will be forwarding me a few!! Thank you!!!!! :)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a fun 4th!! I took some pictures at the BBQ. I will be sending some to you!

Cathy said...

Oh man!! Are those just the cutest little boys or what? Love the litte "tats" Looks like a great time!

M and M said...

Cute pictures! How did the boys like the fireworks?

Randy said...

I like how Taylor was pulling Graces Pig Tail! Thanks for letting us hang out.

Tricia said...

I have to add my 4th of July blog too! We had so fun with you guys all day-- we love our traditions with our families! The boys had SO much fun all day!!

I agree with Cathy, those are the cutest little boys! All 4 of them! And then there is Grace... I love how she turned her cheek to Isaac's kiss last night, so funny!

Cathy said...

Sorry Trish, I didn't mean to leave Grace out! Of course she is adorable!!!!!! :)