Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I'm starting to see a trend...

Alright, Tony has no idea I am posting this but I couldn't resist! If any of you know my adorable husband well, you know how BADLY he hates getting his picture taken. Between my mother & I, we have many pictures of Tony doing his famous pose. Sticking his tongue out at the camera. I honestly think it is a reflex at this point. My mom always jokes about making an entire album of these poses, but until then I figured I would share a few of my favorites! Please excuse the quality from some of these..they seem to be a bit blurry. You get the idea, though. (Thanks mom for sending these to me!)






What made me decide to post this blog? Taylor asked if I would take a picture of him and I together. So..I decided to try and this is what the picture turned out like.



I could not stop laughing when I saw the result. He is so much like his father it scares me!

4 comments:

Tricia said...

Do you think Tony practices this look in the mirror?

We will pray for your kids. LOL.

Tiffany said...

I don't like getting my picture taken either. Must be a family thing. However, I have come to accept that routinely pulling faces only makes it worse!

M and M said...

Thanks for the material, this will definitely become part of a future entertainment project!

Amy said...

that is HILARIOUS! You look cute in the pictures though!