Monday, July 28, 2008

Come On People..

I witnessed a whole new level of laziness yesterday that I just have to share. I was driving home from the grocery store and noticed a boy who was about 3 years old riding a small bike with training wheels. My first reaction was where are the parents?! There was no one with this child. I decided to follow him to make sure he was OK. That is when I noticed the red van right next to him. His parents where watching him ride his bike around the block from their van as they followed! Seriously?! Are they that lazy that they can not walk with this little boy around the block?! Crazy people.

3 comments:

carol said...

a red van? yeah. that was me. :)

Shea said...

LOL Carol...Have I mentioned that I LOVE you?! You totally crack me up.

Tiffany said...

Really? Even if it is super hot, you have nothing on how it is here, and I took my kids peach picking yesterday. Maybe they have some kind of injury though and are doing it the only way they know how?