Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I can't help myself...

Ok, I'm sure most of you are SICK to death of seeing video of the boys. I promise, there is more going on in our lives than the boys but I just had to post this last video. I was cleaning the house this morning and noticed that the boys were being EXTREMELY quiet. I tiptoed to their room and found them singing to their Polar Express CD. Now..what gets me is them holding hands. It melted my heart...I just had to share.

Oh..and they caught me taping them so the clip is not super long.


9 comments:

Cathy said...

I could watch that video 1000 times and never tire of it! I am the luckiest Grandma ever! Thankyou Shea for posting it!

Doug said...

I love it and couldn't get enough of videos of the boys. It's all about them anyway. Thanks for sharing. And a Happy Belated Birthday to the Old Man.

Terry and Laurie said...

A heartfelt moment....Brotherly Love!
They are so cute!:)

Shorty said...

OMG that was so cute.. :)

~Ali~ said...

That is so cute! And funny! I used to catch Jadynn doing that all the time too but obviously not holding hands with anyone...scary!! lol They are so dang cute!! And I like your new pics that you put up on the blog! ;o)

M and M said...

Very Cute, good job catching them without them knowing!

Anonymous said...

I'm not tired of them! That is SO precious. Your boys are so wonderful Tony and Shea. I wish we could spend more time with you guys. You're doing such a good job. I wanna be a good parent like you when I grow up. :) Love and miss you all. (Oh, and PS...I LOVE the picture on your title).

Amy said...

That is sweet! It brought tears to my eyes...not to mention that song gets me anyway. I love the picture of the 4 of you...nice! Hope you have a great new year!

Loni said...

Aww, this melted my heart too!