Friday, January 2, 2009

They made it!!

The boys actually stayed up until midnight on New Years Eve! I did not think they would make it. I guess they showed me :) We had a wonderful night just the four of us. We went to Outback for dinner, played games & counted down until midnight. The night ended with confetti poppers and a HUGE silly string fight in our driveway after midnight. We even decided to have a camp out in the living room with one of our gifts from Christmas. (Thanks again Mike & Muriel!) I would have thought that sleeping on a queen bed with the boys was totally doable with Tony on the couch..not so much. Isaac kept hugging my leg thinking it was his stuffed animal and Taylor kept kicking me every 5 minutes.

We hope you all have a spectacular year! Thanks for reading our blog..we love you all!

And of course..here are a few pictures because I love pictures.




And because I have had a request..here are the boys and I counting down until midnight. Now..if any of you watched the Dick Clark countdown..he was a little off on his counting which threw us off. We eventually got back on track!



11 comments:

Tiffany said...

They added a second to the year. Dick Clark was also off though.

Chan said...

You guys are the cutest family. Have a happy new year and take care of those cute boys!

Terry and Laurie said...

Sounds like you brought the New Year in with a lot of fun!:)
Happy New Year!!
Love You!!

M and M said...

Too cool! What a nice way to bring in the new year. Amazed the boys stayed up that late.

BTW, never saw you give Shea a New Year's Kiss!

mode36 said...

I'm camera shy!

Natalie said...

Cute pics :) I'm surprised your boys stayed up til midnight! Sophie made it until just after 11, then she crashed.

carol said...

Looks so fun! Our kids made it to midnight too (yes, even the two year old...what was I thinking?). We paid for it the next day though. Happy late New Year!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Years from the East Coast Boys... As always looks like you all had a great time. Wishing you all the best this next year... Love and miss you much... XOXO

Shorty said...

sure it was dick clark theodore... haha.. Happy New Year to you all. love ya lots

Shannon, Ray and Hayden said...

I love the pictures and video! I'm impressed the boys stayed up! Ray and I were sound asleep long before then - oh well, maybe next year!

Amy said...

I struggled with the counting as well. The boys are adorable and you all look FANTASTIC! I'm hoping to see you soon. :) Miss and love ya!