Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Program

The boys took part in their first Christmas program yesterday at their preschool. It was so much fun to watch! We ended up sitting back in the far corner (yeah..we showed up on time instead of coming early) but it worked out. I was able to stand on a chair (no short jokes :) ) and take video of the entire program. I was hoping to post a few clips but I haven't found the cable I need to do so. Until then here are a few pictures. They are not the best as it was a little dark in the room & all of the kids have red eyes...Tony can fix that later!





5 comments:

Doug said...

They all look possesed. Cute, but possesed. It was your first program? Showing up early is a must. I bet you had a great time. The boys are too damn cute. I hope to see many more.

Cathy said...

Oh my God! Cute pics! I hope you can find your cable so you can do video! They are so cute! It looks like they had so much fun!

Terry and Laurie said...

The boys look like they were having fun!
I'm sure their program brought you many smiles and laughter!:)))
Look forward to seeing some clips from the video.

Leslie said...

Hey Shea..
Good to hear from you. I am glad you commented. I had seen yours on Amys too but never commented. (I am a total blog stalker I know:))
YOur boys are so cute. Twins... you are the woman!!

Tara said...

Hi Shea!
I'm glad you were surfing too late and found me--it gave me an excuse to check out your cute family! I love your family pictures!! Those boys are sooo cute--aren't twins fun? (Once you get them past the age of 18 months or so. . .)