Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Wonderful Christmas

Are you ready for the marathon post?!
I am going to backtrack to Christmas Eve. We started out the afternoon by attending a birthday party for 2 year old twins, Grace & Ryland. It was such a fun party filled with FRIENDS & FOOD!
The boys enjoyed some Nintendo Wii while the rest of us chatted & munched on goodies.






THEN we went to the Sarle's house. Laura made us a delicious lasagna dinner! The boys had an absolute blast there. Thanks to Cody & Tony (no, not mine but Amanda's) who entertained the boys.




Notice the picture on the top right..Tony has two wet spots on his shirt..I'm gonna guess that came from the boys :)

We ENDED the night with our yearly tradition of visiting Christmas Village in Ogden with Grandma Linda & Grandpa Norman.

Christmas Morning

The boys slept in!!! I was so excited! I know this won't last long, but we will take it as long as it lasts! They woke up about 7:30.



The boys waiting in the hall to see if Santa came. I have no idea why they are trying to show their muscles. Weird kids!


Isaac finally discovered his presents! (Oh..I wish my house was still this clean!)

After a visit to Norm & Naoma's for breakfast we came home and opened presents.


Thank you to everyone who sent us gifts. The boys really enjoyed Christmas this year! I promised all of the grandparents pictures so here you go...






And because I feel like a horrible parent for having way more pictures of Isaac (in red) than Taylor I have decided to post a video of Taylor playing one of his games.




This is the game they are playing...VERY FUN!



Thank you again everyone for making this such a fun and memorable holiday!

9 comments:

carol said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Merry Christmas (a little late)!

M and M said...

Sounds like a full long day! Looks like the boys had fun!

Cathy said...

So cute! The video cracks me up! Glad you all had such a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Loved the video .. LOL.. Almost got that same game the other day. Looks like you all had a great time at all the locations you celebrated. Glad it was a good Christmas for you.. Love from the east...

Tricia said...

SO cute! I'm glad you guys had fun! Isn't Christmas fun? Kian said to me that night he wished Christmas was EVERY day. LOL! We look forward to seeing you guys and letting the kids play with each others' toys!

Chan said...

Looked like Santa loved you guys a lot. Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Tony!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Especially enjoyed the boys showing their muscles! I'm sure they needed that strength to open all those gifts!
Glad you had a nice day!:)

Shorty said...

Okay so my comment yesterday was so heart warming and touching.. - (total tear jerker) that for some reason my stupid computer didnt save it.. and well im not the emotional type so i wont repeat to type it.. BUt glad you all had a great time.. and i love the muscle pic as well hehe..love you boys.. OOH AND IT WAS GREAT TO SEE YOU GUYS CHRISTMAS MORNING.. by accident but it was great to see ya.. haha.. smooches and hugs.. SHORTY

Amy said...

I can't believe you would take more pictures of one kid..Honestly what r u thinking ;) Its hard to get everyone...trust me I know! Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas, enjoy playing with all your new toys!
Love and miss you