Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Old Film

Alright, so we have had a disposable camera sitting on our desk for the last 7 months. I finally decided to have it developed today. For the most part, the pictures turned out. Surprisingly there were only 3 or 4 that were a bit fuzzy or out of focus. Most of them were taken back in August when Tony and I went to Colorado for Mike and Muriel's 25th wedding anniversary. This was our first trip away from the kids and I loved every minute of it!!! (I hope that doesn't sound too harsh)
Anyway, Mike (Tony's dad) rented this beautiful cabin for relatives that drove in for the party. It was amazing and had a gorgeous view. You may be asking why I decided to post pictures that were taken 7 months ago. I know I would be if this were someone else's blog. I had some family and friends that wanted to see these pictures. Sorry they are so late!



Outside of the cabin.


The view while sitting on the deck



The TV room (sorry it is a bit fuzzy)

The party was a blast and we met up with family that we hadn't seen in a long time! On a different note, here are a few pictures we took just to kill the rest of the film. I'm guessing they were taken around the same time.



I have no idea which kid this is. How sad...



I'm pretty sure this one is Taylor.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Me! I am so glad you posted these. Since I missed the big shin dig, I love seeing these pictures. That cabin is beautiful.