Friday, March 7, 2008

Grandpa Dude

Tony's dad had an emergency appendectomy this past Wednesday. Everything went fine and he is doing very well! He should hopefully be going home today. The boys asked if they could drive to Grandpa Dude's house to kiss him better. They obviously do not understand that there is a nine hour drive separating his house and ours.

This seemed like a good idea at the time. As you will see, it took a few shots and some candy to get them to stand still long enough to capture anything decent! I think the last picture was the best out of the ten or twelve I took.


These pictures sort of remind me of one of those cartoon flip books! Anyways, we love you Grandpa Dude and we hope you are feeling better soon!!!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Soooo cute! Much better than on this end. I burned some MP3s to a disk for Dad earlier, and Ashley wanted me to add a couple of her Disneymania songs to help him feel better.

I am sure that The Bear Necessities by Bowling for Soup and Kiss The Girl by Ashley Tisdale are going to cheer him right up.

Anonymous said...

Way Cool!!! Tell the boys Thank You for the thoughts and the distant hungs and kisses! Awesome pictures! I am home and doing great. I will be back at work on Monday. Helps when you work from home and only need to use the computer.