Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Thank You Grandma Barbara

We finally got the boys' first swing set set up in the backyard. Their grandma Barbara surprised them with this after their birthday party. They spent the entire day outside today pretending to be superman by flying on their bellies on their swings. I just wanted to post a few pictures & a video of them doing their superman imitation. Thank you again grandma..the boys LOVE it!







Sorry the quality isn't the best. I will try and fix that later...

5 comments:

carol said...

Holy Moly! I think my kids need a Grandma Barbara! :) Looks like a TON of fun. That will make this summer fantastic. Gotta love grandmas.

Cathy said...

Who needs a vacation? Looks like your backyard is the place to be! Glad the boys are having fun with the new swing set!

Anonymous said...

Glad swing got there, and that the boys love it. Note, all credit for the swing does not go to Grandma Barb. To those who really believe, their Grandpa Mike was the one who wanted the boys to have this. Grandma Barb was just the one who had to make sure it happened. He loves those boys so much. Just glad I was able to help make it happen for him and the boys. Have fun guys, it looks like it is a blast.

Amy said...

I'm really just very jealous that you have a backyard to put a swingset in! I'm really hoping for one before the summer is over! looks like fun, maybe we'll have to come and visit :)

Erika Kiel said...

WOW! My girls would be so jealous if they could see it! Heck, I am jealous! It looks like it is a lot of fun!