Thursday, June 26, 2008

Lagoon!

We took the boys to Lagoon for the first time last Saturday. I was all about taking pictures the first hour of the day and then I decided I didn't care enough to carry the camera around the entire day while riding rides etc. I just wanted to enjoy! So, unfortunately I only have a few pictures of the boys. We will be going again next weekend so I will have to take more then.

My favorite part of the day was our experience with the Dinosaur Egg Drop ride . This is a mini Rocket for kids if any of you have been to Lagoon. Both of the boys were SUPER excited to ride this ride. After waiting in line for about 20 minutes it was our turn. Taylor ran and jumped on with Tony (Tony HATES rides like this, I actually don't mind them). Isaac looked at the ride and said, Mom..I don't want to ride this anymore, it scares me! So of course we walked away to watch Tony and Taylor ride the ride. So your probably wondering what my favorite part of the whole experience was. It was Tony's face when the ride started to go up and and he noticed Isaac and I laughing at him from the sidelines! He had no idea that we were not on the ride!!! Yeah, I should have been the nice one and taken Taylor on the ride since Tony was not thrilled about riding it, but I really wanted to watch his reaction to me not having to ride the ride! Priceless.

Here are the few pictures we got from the water park.

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. I can TOTALLY see Tony's face! Awesome!

mode36 said...

That is not entirely true.  I knew as I walked up and put Taylor on the ride that Shea and Isaac were not going to ride it.  I even asked Taylor two more times if he was sure he wanted to go on the ride.  Still, Shea is right that I don't like those rides...and neither does Taylor now!

M and M said...

Tony used to say he would go on a scary ride only if I would, thinking I wouldn't since I don't like those types of rides much either. A couple times I shocked him by going on every ride he dared me to, thus he had to ride as well. Have a great pic of Tony on the Texas Giant roller coaster with a face of fright you wouldn't believe. If anyone wants a copy let me know!

Shea said...

Bummer..I didn't realize you noticed before..I just assumed! Oh well..it was still funny!!!

carol said...

Sounds like a fun day. I haven't been to Lagoon since senior trip day...wow. It might be time to go again! P.S. Love the new blog look!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! The water park would be my hang out! Terry "always" had to go on those wild rides with Ryan & Nicole! We haven't been to the Lagoon since the kids were in elementary school! Now that was a long time ago!!!!!!!

Cathy said...

I love the pictures! The boys look so grown up on the water slide. They look like they had so much fun!