Friday, May 2, 2008

CRAZY night out!


It is always interesting trying out new activities with the boys. We decided to tackle rollerskating tonight. Now, the boys have never tried rollerskating nor have they ever tried on a pair of skates. After eating some typical skating rink pizza (you know exactly what I am talking about) we strapped the Fisher Price skates on the boys. I was scared to death at first. And the boys you ask? Not even a question in their mind as to what they were about to do.

Taylor did great. He took off on his own from the very beginning. No matter how many times he fell, he just kept laughing. Isaac was a bit skeptical at first, but with some help from his dad, he caught on quickly. By the end of the night, the falls were less frequent! It was awesome watching the boys learn on their own.

We also received free passes to let the boys try out a few of the other activities. Needless to say, after 4 hours of constant running we were all tired!




(Sorry the quality of the video isn't that great..also, note that Taylor who is in brown keeps squatting!)






6 comments:

Cathy said...

I loved this! Great pictures of all of you. I finally stopped laughing long enough to actually write a comment. It just cracked me up! The boys are awesome on their skates! You should bring their skates when you come in May! We will have a blast! Thankyou for posting it tonight Shea! Love you!

Doug said...

Great photos of the kids and what a funny video. What's with the squatting? I laughed so hard. I wish i was there to see the whole thing.

Erica said...

They are so cute! They also have the cutest giggles! I love kids! I don't think my girls have been on skates...hmmmm...might have to do that!

Natalie said...

How cute!! I love that they tried to walk and run like normal in their skates. lol. WAY cute video, and I love that pic of you and Tony at the end :)

carol said...

This was way funny. Your boys are darling. Sounds like an awesome evening. And CoNgRaTs on your final! That is always such a relief!!

M and M said...

Wow, the boys are getting big! Looks like they were having a blast on the skates! What's next, inline skates ;-)