Friday, February 29, 2008

Farewell Curls!

The day has finally arrived. We were trying to last all winter long with the boys' hair before chopping it off for the summer. Although I think they could have waited longer Shea has been dying to cut their hair, so I gave in and off to Karen's we went.

These first pictures show the boys' hair before the...well it's not really a cut. A cut would have left hair on their heads!


Here are some closer pictures so that you can appreciate the curl carnage that was left on the floor of the hair dresser.




And now for the aftermath. Here you will see the pile of curls as seen by my cell phone and it's amazing, better than SLR camera. You will also see what the boys look like now! I guess it is a good thing that winter seems over in Utah!



2 comments:

Natalie said...

Whoa. I was just going to comment on how much hair they were getting and how cute it was! I'm surprised Shea was the one wanting to cut their hair. Usually the women want to hold on to the curls longer :)

They're SO SO cute, by the way!

Tiffany said...

Wow! They have more of a military cut than Trent. They still look adorable, I just didn't think it would be THAT severe even as I read your entry.

They definately have the curly Hayward hair thing going on. I wish Sami would calm down about getting hers cut. It is soooooo long, and a pain to brush as a result.