Friday, February 15, 2008

The Ogden Treehouse


I have heard about the Ogden Treehouse from a few of my friends, but I didn't realize what the boys were missing out on until we went today for the first time. I can think of a few words to help describe this place..huge, fun, huge, amazing, huge (you get the picture). Anyways, I pictured it as a glorified library. Maybe instead of reading in a chair, you could take your kids to the top of a treehouse. So not the case. Well, you can do that, but who wants to just sit and read a book when you can be a Doctor, an Indian, or a firefighter. This place literally has hundreds of costumes, books, and play areas to just let your kids run loose and use their imagination. It was a fantastic way to spend a Friday afternoon.

Now, this wouldn't be a complete post if I didn't include pictures for the grandparents, so here you go. Please note that they are not the best pictures. It was hard to keep the boys still long enough to capture anything spectacular.



Ok, so this picture just makes me laugh.




Grandma Linda was trying to show the boys how far away Virginia was from Utah.




The boys in the Oval Office.

And, finally my favorite pictures...



The boys were playing with the babies in the hospital area. Call me bias, but I think Isaac makes a cute nurse!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

The Ogden Treehouse is great, and it looks like it has really grown since the last time I was there. Looks like the boys had a blast.

jenn said...

SHEA!!!
It was so good to hear from you...and see you!! I'm loving this whole blog thing and reconnecting with lots of people! Your boys are so adorable, and look like so much fun! Things are going good here. Not anything real exciting happening here. I stay at home with my little guy and work from home. What have you been up to? Are you enjoying all the snow up there? :)

jenn said...

Congrats on your school...that is awesome!! It sounds like the boys keep you busy...I can't imagine why?!?! They are so cute! Oh, I would be all about The Children's Place discount...I LOVE their stuff!! Especially when they have their huge sales!