Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hip Hop What?

My family just visited this last weekend and we had so much fun playing Wii and watching the Super Bowl. There is just one more thing that we did and I just had to post these videos. They are of my brother...he is always being a goof and loves making people laugh. We put in Hip Hop Abs as both my mom & him wanted to give it a try (Thanks Ryan for lending the videos). Anyway..I can not look at this video without laughing! Hope you enjoy and thanks Bro for being a good sport and letting me post it.

This first video gives you an idea of what Hip Hop Abs is...



And now for my brothers take on this video...



And now my favorite..




Thanks for always making me laugh, Scott.

11 comments:

Tiffany said...

Dad does hip hop abs sometimes.

Tiffany said...

By the way, Sammy was pretty impressed with Scott's moves.

~Ali~ said...

haha he is the next numa numa guy! lol that is too funny!

Loni said...

He totally cracks me up! Kudos to your brother for letting you post it.

Terry and Laurie said...

Way to "move" Scott! Thanks for sharing!:))

Shorty said...

ooh yeah scott! we are so hitting the clubs let me tell ya.. haha.. you move just as well i as i do :) haha.. that was awesome.. thanks for the giggles this morning..

Cathy said...

We had such a great time! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! Couldn't of asked for a better Superbowl weekend! Love you guys! You Rock Scott!!!

M and M said...

Muriel and I do Hip Hop Abs daily. Glad no one is videoing us and posting! Scott you were really getting into it, looked good.

Ry and Xaine said...

OMG.. I'm so going to pee myself watching these.. Glad my workout DVD's are finally getting used after.. um.. well.. when did I lend those to you two :) LOL.. totally Awesome Scott.. I'm with Shorty.. need to be busing those moves at the clubs... Miss you all..

Anonymous said...

OMG i cant believe you actually posted these... im trying not to pee my pants right now.

scott

Anonymous said...

This is hularious!! my husband and I couldn't stop laughing..Hey thanks for the web site, I love it. I will let you know my progress, it's going good so far.
Jess