Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Just because they make me laugh...

The boys asked to dance to "their" music yesterday. They both love Rascal Flatts and Maroon 5. I could not help but post these videos as they totally crack me up!

Also..some of you have asked me if they have different personalities. Well..after watching their dancing differences, I would have to answer YES for sure. (For reference, Taylor is in the cape)




Yes..at the end of this one Isaac pulled on Taylor's cape..no, it did not choke him!



To translate..Isaac told Taylor that this is NOT mean song...I'm guessing he did not want Taylor to dance crazy..

I hope the videos made you laugh like they did me :)




10 comments:

Natalie said...

LOL. They are so cute! And you can definitely tell the personality differences. I would guess Isaac is more about interpretive dance and Taylor will be the break dancer. Did they learn their moves from you guys? ;)

Shorty said...

OMG i do have to agree with natalie on the types of dances the boys love. haha.. complete opposites.. kinda of. haha
not the less very cute

mode36 said...

My dance style is either hold up the wall, what I like to call the rocker (yes, that is because I do little more than rock back and forth), and the junior high shuffle (the slow dance from junior high where you TRY to shuffle your feet to the beat).  They definitely did NOT get their dance moves from me!

Shorty said...

yeah so i just texted shea - I cant stop watching this.. I have a cold and i thought the new Britney song was the only thing to make me smile today.. Nope britney of out danced by the ompas.. :) love it..

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing...they are so cute, and made me laugh:)!!!

carol said...

Hahaha! thanks for the smile. they are so adorable.

~Ali~ said...

That is hilarious!!! They really are different aren't they?!?! Sooo cute!!! BTW...Trey has those same shorts! lol Yup, still shopping at good ol' TCP!

Cathy said...

OMG!! I am laughing so hard I can barely see the keyboard! They have some pretty hot moves!! Can't wait to see you guys in a few hours!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Tony.. I've hit the club's enough in the day with you and Shea and the boys have NEITHER one of your 'signature' dance styles. There is hope for them yet.:) I do see a bit of Uncle Shorty's moves in there though.. hummmmmm... LOL.. love and miss you all..

Anonymous said...

OMG that is too funny, total boys !