Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hum.....

What is WRONG with this picture?

***UPDATE***

Here are some pictures & video from our "Snow Day"
I'm not sure who was most excited..the boys or Tony? I think that it is safe to say that I have 3 four year old kids in my house..not 2 :)



How often do you get to have a snow pumpkin?!



No, that yellow spot is not what it looks like, though Tony wanted it to look that way :)



This picture sort of gives you an idea of how much snow we got. We measured this afternoon and we have roughly 10 1/2" of snow in the front yard.





Yeah..our attempt at clearing the "jump" was kind of lame!



Taylor tubing down the driveway...



The boys tubing together..



Tony made the boys a slide for their tube on the side of our house. They later decided it was more fun to slide down without the tube..



**Thank you Uncle Ryan for giving us this tube! Wish you & Xaine were here to help us break it in!!





11 comments:

mode36 said...

There is nothing wrong with an ice cream day!  Baskin Robbins here we come!

~Ali~ said...

SNOW!!!!! I hate it!!! Yuck!!! Go away!!! Cute pic of the boys by the window!!

Doug said...

It's that time of the year again... time to break out those sweaters Cathy. Can you shovel snow in flip flops?

Cathy said...

Ewwww!! I am not ready for snow yet! It sounds like you all had fun in the snow today though! Snow tubing and building snow pumpkins! Sounds like a fun Sunday! Love the pic!

Anonymous said...

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...somewhere else!!!
I'm sure we will be hearing "someone" bragging about "their" 80 degree's and spending the day at the beach!!:(
I'm sure your boys, are enjoying the snow!:)

Tiffany said...

Ooooh I know, pick me! Pick me!

Hooray for tony doing the icecream thing. Are you wearing shorts too?

Oh, and just to satisfy requirements, we are forcast for 80 degrees tomorrow.

This is the perfect time of year to make some Calvinesque snowmen!

SetSunsGal said...

Well, looks like you got more then we got. And ours is just about gone already. Looks like you all had so much fun. For me though...I'll stick to the fireplace, football and a hot cup of soup. My days of snowmen are left for you young ones. Love all the pictures though...so cute.

Tiffany said...

Update. Weather.com says 87 for Wednesday. Yuck!!!

Ry and Xaine said...

So Ccccccoooooooollllll (brrrrrrr) Glad you are all getting use out of the tube. 80's in paradise all weekend... Xaine saw this and right after asked to hit the pool.. LOL... But you all look great in white out there. Oh, and I remember how small a bladder Tony has but my Hell... Dude.. you are right at your house and you couldn't make it inside... :)

Amy said...

I so know the feeling...I almost cried when I woke up and saw all that white stuff...my poor rose bush! :( I think you got more than we did, it didn't stick to our driveway! ;)

Anonymous said...

I love the snow pumpkin!