Monday, May 18, 2009

Renaissance Festival



We decided to attend the Renaissance Festival & Fantasy Fair this past weekend. We mainly wanted to watch the jousting tournament. The boys had fun, though I know they didn't understand any of the humor involved from the knights. Here are just a few pictures per a few requests =)





The horse in the second picture walked by us. When he did, he totally let out this large toot. The boys could not stop laughing. I'm just glad I didn't have the video camera running! They wanted me to share that with all of you, so there you have it.




And of course, a video.

5 comments:

M and M said...

Cool. Why weren't you guys in costume?

Shannon, Ray and Hayden said...

Very cool! I agree with M&M you needed to be in costume! Hahah - Tony in tights! :-)

mode36 said...

Yeah, tights aren't happening!  I guess we aren't weird enough to own costumes that would fit in there.  Most people there, whether working or just attending, were dressed up, though!

Chan said...

Looked like fun! Hey Tony, Erinn Andrews sister Shanna was a belly dancer....I was the crappy friend who didn't go to watch! But now I can say I was there vicariously through your pics....Thanks!

Amy said...

That looks like so much fun! i may have to come next time. Love and miss you!