Sunday, April 19, 2009

Newport Beach



I took over 200 pictures over the course of 4 days so rather than posting one HUGE entry I will split them up over the next few days. First off, the beach. We took the boys to the beach on Tuesday evening. It was perfect. Though they had been to the beach one time before, they were not old enough to play in it. They had so much fun..it was probably my favorite part of the entire trip and something I will always remember.







Video of the boys feeling the ocean for the first time...classic.

3 comments:

M and M said...

Great pictures and video! Looks like a perfect family vacation! Can't wait for more...Love Muriel/Grammy

Tiffany said...

Kids plus ocean is so awesome. It looks perfect and beautiful. How great.

~Ali~ said...

I'm so jealous!! That looks like so much fun!! Great pics! You can't go on vacation and NOT take a ton of pics! Can't wait to see more!!