Tuesday, March 17, 2009

63 Pounds Gone!

Alright..some of you already are aware, but Tony & I have been working on losing weight since October. We set goals for ourselves and we have actually kept them! We have had a few of you ask what we have been doing so here is a brief description.

1. Count our calories to stay with in a specific range.
2. Exercise on a regular basis (minimum of 5 times a week)
3. Keep track of our calories eaten and calories burned on a free site called SparkPeople.

Here are Tony's before & after pictures along with some of his stats.



October 20th, 2008
Starting weight - 205
Waist Size - 39"
Neck - 16.5"




March 17th, 2009
Current Weight- 169
Waist- 33"
Neck- 15"

Total weight loss..36 lbs!

Ok..and now for me. I have not reached my goal yet. I have roughly 7 pounds to go but here is an update anyway.



October 20th, 2008
Starting weight- 159
Waist size- 40"
Hips- 41"



March 17th, 2009
Current weight - 132
Waist- 33"
Hips - 34"

Total weight loss- 27 lbs!

We are so excited! Anyways..we felt we deserved to brag a bit as this has been a long time coming for us. We have tried many times to lose weight and this is the first time that it actually stuck with us and worked!

(I'm proud of you baby..you look awesome)


17 comments:

mode36 said...

You look amazing more and more every day!  Thank you for dragging me into it, no matter how much I may have complained!

Natalie said...

You guys both look so great!! Way to stick to it together! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow.. you two look AWESOME!!! Shea you really are just a half pint now..you've come so far and I'm sure you'll make your goal in no time at all... Tony (total flash backs to Jr High/High School days) Who would have thought the day would come were I weigh more then you... Glad to see you are both doing well.. Love and miss ya both.. xoxo

Cathy said...

You both look so great! I can't wait til I get to my goal! 22 down and 40 to go!!! Yay for Sparkpeople!! :) I am proud of you both!

Shorty said...

HOLY CRAP! you guys do look amazing.. congrats!

~Ali~ said...

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!! You both look freaking amazing!!!! i just can't believe it!!! Way to go to you both!! That is just awesome!!! You guys need some pictures to celebrate!! hee hee

Anonymous said...

YOU GUYS LOOK AMAZING.. and thanks for turning me to the sparkpeople web page, i love it. you guys rock!

M and M said...

Wow! You guys are looking GREAT! Way to stick to it, what a great accomplishment!

M and M said...

Wow, you guys have spent months losing weight and haven't let out a peep about it. Way to go! Muriel

M and M said...

Wow, you guys have spent months losing weight and haven't let out a peep about it. Way to go! Muriel

Tiffany said...

You both look fanatastic. Great job!

Shannon, Ray and Hayden said...

Wow! You two look GREAT! It’s so hard loosing weight. Glad you have found something that works for you!

Loni said...

Congratulations! You both look incredible!! *sigh* I want to be 132 pounds again... I'm going to use you as my inspiration. I'm excited for you!

Amy said...

NICE JOB! I need to get back on it. I don't look half as great as you do! I'm so proud of the both of you!

Tony and Amanda said...

You guys look so good. You guys are so cute together and always are supportive of one and other. Congrats!

Erica said...

You guys look awesome! Think you can come rub some of that motivation off on me? :)

Anonymous said...

That's awesome guys! Thank you so much for referring me to that website. I'm not to my goal, or anywhere close, but I'm better off than I was a month ago! You two are my inspiration! You two have changed my life. In more ways than one.