Thursday, June 2, 2011

Summer Days....

So I meant to start this Tuesday, but I will admit I forgot.  Same again yesterday.  So here I am now.  I have to confess that for the last year I have been REALLY bad at taking pictures of our life and the things in it.  I have seen many of my friends do a "pic a day" for a year.  I love the idea, but thought I could never pull it off as we have an older camera with absolutely no bells or whistles.  I decided Tuesday morning I am going to carry it with me and try to capture our summer through one picture a day that I will post on this blog.  I have no formal training in how to capture pictures in the perfect light, or sometimes how to make my camera even focus properly.  But..I am going to give it a try.  I hope you enjoy our summer as much as we do! 

1 comment:

mode36 said...

The camera doesn't have to be perfect, and staged photos aren't nearly as fun as candid shots! You do great work, baby, don't apologize for what you do!