Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Trout, Cookies & a Cupcake!

The boys went on a field trip today to a local fish farm! It was the cutest little place & the kids had a total blast. The only downfall was the weather. It rained the entire time..not SPRINKLED but POURED. It was so wet, so cold & it made for a bunch of sad little kids towards the end. We were there for roughly 3 hours. Each kid got to catch a fish, eat & play bingo. Even though all of the kids were frozen by the time they loaded the bus, they still talked about how much fun they had fishing.


This bottom one cracks me up...my kids are really in the picture, I promise. See if you can find them! It took me a minute!

After the field trip the boys got to go back to school and celebrate their birthday a month early. They took cupcakes & cookies for their treat. They had so much fun & it was great to see how good they were at saying "your welcome" and how they wanted to give Mrs. Hepner her treats first. Adorable. I can't believe in one month they will be six!

(He is so much like his dad)

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Awwww! I love the pictures! What great little fisherboys they are! :) I did find the boys in that one picture way in the back right? So cute..glad they are home now and warmed up! Fun times!

carol said...

Happy early birthday! I love treat day at school. And it looks like that field trip was a blast! On Friday Lindy is taking her field trip to Bear World. hahah. Bear World. I laugh every time I think of it. Trout fishing seems much more field trip-ish to me. Glad they had fun!