Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

We had an incredible Easter weekend. I fear most of you have stopped checking our blog due to lack of interest on my part, but I am going to try to get back on track. My mom & step dad came down for Easter. Out of the 6 Easters the boys have been alive they have spent 5 of them with my mom & Doug. I love looking at all of the past years pictures just to see how much the boys have grown.

We had to cram in a lot of activities in a short amount of time. Between movies, eating, 3 Easter Egg hunts, Wii playing (pathetic I am including this as a MUST for the weekend) and a bit of shopping, we were on the go all weekend. I tried to take a lot of pictures this weekend in hopes for making up for the three months past worth of blogging etc. that I have missed out on.


Making rice krispy eggs..so cute & fun!


Teaching the grandparents how to play the new Mario Bros.


Easter Egg hunts..both outside & in a pool!


Dying Easter Eggs..we never got around to actually decorating them


Easter morning...


Saying goodbye..

**I do realize that my children are wearing their jammies in what seems like most of these pictures. They were a gift given from grandpa and grandma & because capes were involved they had to be worn at all times. I promise. Just ask the boys.

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Aww, so many cute pictures! We had such a fun time, and we are so glad we got to spend Easter again with the Hayward Family! Hopefully someday we will get a warm Easter Sunday! :) Thanks for all the fun!

M and M said...

Looks like everyone had a blast! Sounds like a lot of activities, bet everyone is exhausted.

carol said...

Yay! Your mom is so cute! It's good to see her smiling face again! It looks like you guys had a blast. And believe me, I know about the Wii being a mandatory activity. It's more important than breakfast around these parts.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. SO cute!!