Monday, November 16, 2009

Toothless Taylor


Taylor lost his first tooth today! It has been loose for about 6 months. He did have a cavity in it, so they decided to go ahead and pull it rather than wait for it to fall out on its own. It has been a very exciting day for him. The bummer part about his day happened when he came home & discovered his tooth he took to school for show and tell was missing. We figured it might happen, but he was so excited to show his class so we decided to let him take it. He has since written an I'm sorry note to the tooth fairy. We will see if she shows up! :)

6 comments:

Cathy said...

Wow! What an exciting day for Taylor! He sure looks proud of his toothless grin...he is so adorable!

carol said...

WoW! I didn't know they were old enough to start losing teeth! YIKES! I love your new family picture at the top of your blog. Super cute.

Becky Plank said...

Love the toothless grin! I have with that. Did the note to the tooth fairy work?

Amy said...

sorry! I didn't realize I was still signed on under Becky :)

Shannon, Ray and Hayden said...

Very Cool!!! Did the Tooth Fairy take the note substitute?

mode36 said...

I realize this is coming late, but yes the tooth fairy took the note substitute just fine!