Monday, August 3, 2009

My Grandpa Lewis..

Many of you in the past have asked if twins run in my family. Here is a picture of my Grandpa Lewis and his twin brother, Blaine. I have always loved this picture. For the past few years I have been wanting recreate the picture with our boys and have them hanging side by side. I was hoping to have the boys picture done around the age of 3. Unfortunately, I was not able to find the truck until last week (it does look a little different but I think the headlights make them look similar). My sister in law was in town and had Ali from Blissful Memories take her kids' pictures with this truck. Even though the boys' are a bit older and they are not standing exactly like my grandpa, I think it turned out beautiful and I can not wait to have them hanging together in my living room.

I am still debating on whether or not to keep the picture in color or have it black and white to match the older picture. Any thoughts?



5 comments:

M and M said...

Definitely B&W

carol said...

That picture is so cute! And what a cool idea. I love it in color but I agree with the others that to hang it side by side would look awesome in black and white. Then you can always print out a smaller color one for somewhere else in the house because it is so cool.

~Ali~ said...

I love that picture!! So cool! I will do it for you in color and black and white...I will email you all the ones to choose from and I will do the one you want in the black and white. This is going to be so great!!!

Shannon, Ray and Hayden said...

I LOVE the pictures! So cute... definitley B&W. WAY cute!

Anonymous said...

wow that is freaking cool