Monday, November 10, 2008

Photo album

Alright..we have been very lazy the last few days so I do not have much to blog about. I did however start looking at some of my older pictures I had on the computer as I had some time to kill this morning. I had forgotten about half of these and looking at them brought back so many memories. I decided to post some of my favorites from the boys' first year. I hope some of them make you smile as they do me :)


Yeah..this is me at 33 weeks (one week before I had the boys) HUGE!


The boys at 6 days old.

Tony holding one of the boys after their feeding in the NICU

This is how the boys usually slept.


Yeah..I look tired.


Chilling on the couch after work.


This one ALWAYS makes me laugh!


I think I should get this one framed..Taylor was so mad!


This was the most annoying toy! Isaac loved to chew on it..I always thought he looked a little CRAZY in this picture.


I remember coming downstairs after changing out the washer and this is what I found.


The boys' first Halloween.


The CHEESY grin..they used to do this all the time.


Official 1 year pictures..

11 comments:

Cathy said...

Awww, what a nice trip down memory lane. It seems just like yesterday that the boys were this little! I love ALL these pictures!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the smile!:)
They are "two cute"!

~Ali~ said...

OHHH...they were sooo cute as babies...and still are! What a fun post! Cute stuff!!

Natalie said...

Your poor little body!! Steve walked by when I pulled up your post and goes, 'whoa.' I really have nothing to complain about until I have twins myself :)

The boys are so cute. I love their bright blue eyes.

Tricia said...

What cute pictures Shea! Remember our "playdates" back then? We'd just lay them near each other on the floor... LOL. Much quieter than our playdates now!

My twins do the cheesy grin now too! Love it. Don't miss that belly. Isn't it amazing how much our skin stretched?? I roll my eyes with preggo moms with 1 baby talk about how big their bellies are.... haha.

Shorty said...

aahh - they were so tiny... well yall still look cute :)

Amy said...

I so wanted to see the Belly, but someone decided to break his water while I was driving down to see! I am glad that I was able to be there when they were born, that was a great experience for me :) They grow way to fast, eh?

Shannon, Ray and Hayden said...

Those photos are great! How could you not help but smile at some of the faces the boys were making! Too cute!!

M and M said...

Cute! But where was the picture of your belly painted as an Easter egg?

Shea said...

HAHAHA..Maybe I will have to post that picture M & M..I actually just found that yesterday on our computer.

Anonymous said...

oh my that picture of you makes me hurt. Your boys are way cute, you having anymore?