Saturday, November 1, 2008

HALLOWEEN!

We have been loving the last few weeks. We have been invited to so many different Halloween activities that by the time Halloween was actually here I think the boys were a little sick of it. They for sure need this weekend to recover from everything! Here is what our TO DO list has looked like for the last little bit of October.

1. Laci's Halloween party for the kids
2. Picking & carving pumpkins
3. Decorated cookies at Grandma Linda's
4. Hallween party at Tony's work
5. Visit family before trick or treating
6. Trick or Treat
7. Hallween party at the Thomason's house

Here are some pictures of the activites listed above. Thank you everyone for including us in your holiday plans. We had a wonderful time! :)

Laci's Party




Picking out pumpkins & carving them




They would not touch the guts without someting coving their hands..Not my idea!

Decorating cookies with Grandma Linda




Party at Tony's work




Visiting family

I decided that we are dorks..we visited family but didn't get any pictures of them. Next time!!!

Party at the Thomason's

Yeah..I know their eyes are red but since they are all dressed up as Star Wars characters I thought it kind of fit..that and I am not sure how to change them back. Like my justification?

*** Updated by Tony who knows how to read the camera manual and can correct red eye ***


Thanks Grandpa Dude for the fence! It looks awesome

And finally...

THE LOOT

We hope you all had a fabulous Halloween!

11 comments:

Cathy said...

Great pictures! Isaac, you crack me up with the plastic bag on your hands! You are so silly! Lindas cookies look yummy! Loved the picture of all the kids at Randy and Trishs house...now...onto Thanksgiving!!! Wahoooo!!

Anonymous said...

Your costumes were Great!:)
You were the "highlight" of our evening!
Thanks for coming to visit us!:)

Tiffany said...

So cute. Looks like a ton of fun. That fence is completely awesome.

Ry and Xaine said...

Looks like you all had yet another busy and fun filled Halloween. Boys look awesome and nice to see that you two actually dressed up too.. Nice work on Tony's brows too Shea :) His costume gives you a glips of what your man will look like in his 80's... LOL... Love and Miss you all...

carol said...

Way cute! I love the plastic bags over their hands. That's my kind of pumpkin carving! Looks like you guys had a blast.

Doug said...

Wow... October just flew by for you. I hope you are resting up for Thanksgiving. I thought the boys were going to come back and help Grandpa take down Halloween? Looks like it was a fun time had by all theis Halloween.

M and M said...

Awesome pics! I really liked the family costume picture!

Glad you could figure out how to put the fence together

Shannon, Ray and Hayden said...

Looks like you guys have been having too much fun!! What great pictures. Love the costumes!!

Shorty said...

Crap you guys were busy haha.. and to think only two more holidays this year. haha..
You all look fantastic..

Amy said...

WOW! did the boys really have enough patience to frost all those cookies? Thats amazing! You all look simply MARVELOUS! Miss ya, I hope to see you again soon!

Shea said...

********I had no idea Taylor was flipping the camera off in the picture of the three of them with the cookies! Tony just pointed that out to me. I know he doesn't know what it means, but if it offended anyone I'm sorry! I didn't look that closely!